The lymphatic system plays a vital role in the body’s immunity to diseases. It is a complex network of fluid-filled tubes that continuously bathe our cells and carry away the body’s waste – to filters called lymph nodes, where harmful substances are trapped and then neutralized. The body contains three times more lymph fluid than blood! However, while blood has the heart to keep it pumping, lymph must be pumped by the movement of our muscles (or deep deep breathing). The less we move, the more stagnant the lymphatic system becomes.
Other factors, such as illness, chemicals/pesticides in food, pollution, etc. can also overload and stall the lymphatic system. Everyday stress slows down the lymph flow. With today’s sedentary lifestyles, pollution, constipation, and diets low in nutrients/high in toxins, the common lymphatic system is overloaded, congested, and clogged.
How does one get lymph to move?
The body’s lymphatic system must depend on motion (exercise, massage…) & proper breathing to propel lymph through its vessels.
Electro-Lymphatic Drainage Method is available to assist those who need to increase lymph flow. Since bodily fluids are conductors of electricity – in conjunction with special frequencies – I use electricity and sound to break down congested lymph using an XP2 machine (state-of-the-art in lymphatic drainage instrumentation). Each session is equivalent to several manual lymphatic drainage sessions., because 30% more of the deep lymph nodes in the torso are able to be accessed with the XP2).
As lymph is effortlessly moved through the lymphatic pathways, the client is left feeling calm and rejuvenated.
What is electro-sound lymphatic drainage?
Electro-Sound Lymphatic Drainage is a one hour accelerated method of cleansing and detoxifying the lymphatic system. In a congested lymphatic system, lymph is thick, sticky, stagnant, laden with toxins and unable to circulate and eliminate waste. Lymph congestion and toxicity reduce the electrostatic field of the proteins in the interstitial fluids and contribute to thickening and clumping of lymph. Breaking down congested lymph fluid is painlessly achieved in a two-step process using the XP2.
- STEP 1 – While the client rests comfortably on a massage table, I increase electrostatic tension and stimulate lymphatic drainage, by using the XP2, a high-frequency electro-sound therapy machine. This device contains hand-blown glass bulbs containing rare noble gases (argon, xenon, krypton), the combination of which devitalize bacteria, viruses, etc. The electric charges stimulate, re-polarize and re-establish ideal frequency and energy of individual cells & tissues and decongest the entire lymphatic system; producing a mild heating effect, increasing circulation, activating lymph, breaking up blockages, detoxifying, and enhancing immunity.
- STEP 2 – Lymph (fat & cellulite) is directed manually along the limbs and torso (always in the direction of the ducts) with two probes of a microcurrent stimulator on the XP2, delivering a frequency-specific signal. This stimulates the lymphatic system and increases circulation, proper elimination, detoxification, cell nourishment, and majorly boosts immunities.
80% of overweight women have sluggish lymphatic systems according to new research.
Getting the lymphatic system running smoothly again is vital for achieving easy weight loss.
Many experts believe that a lazy lymphatic system is directly connected to the formation of cellulite because backed up fluid “sticks” to fat cells.
Benefits of Lymph Drainage Therapy include:
- Assists with weight loss
- Alleviates cellulite tissue
- Supports preventative health maintenance
- Detoxifies the bodily tissues
- Regenerates tissue, including burns, scars (pre- and post-surgical), stretch marks, & wrinkles
- Relieves discomfort from fibrocystic breasts
- Supports post-mastectomy health
- Relieves chronic joint and muscle pain
- Removes pathogens via the lymphatic system
- Promotes T-cell development, which assists persons who are HIV positive
- Reduces edema and lymph edema of many origins
- Reduces symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromalagia
// Offering sessions in Asheville NC //