Most ailments are linked to the lymphatic system and to a compromised immune system. The lymph system plays a vital role in the body’s immunity to disease. It is a complex network of fluid-filled tubes that continuously bathes our cells and then carries away the body’s “sewage”- toxins, waste products of metabolism, globules of fat, excess liquid – to filters called lymph nodes, where harmful substances are trapped and neutralized. The body contains three times more lymph fluid than blood. However, while blood has a pump – the heart – to keep it moving, lymph must be pumped by the movement of our muscles. The less we move, the more stagnant the lymph system becomes.
Other factors, such as illness, chemicals/pesticides in food, pollution, etc. can also overload and stall the lymphatic system. Everyday stress also shuts down the lymph flow. With today’s sedentary lifestyles, pollution, constipation, and diets low in nutrients, our lymphatic system becomes overloaded, congested, and clogged.
How does one get lymph to move?
Without a pump, the body’s lymphatic system must depend on motion (exercise and/or massage) to propel lymph through its vessels.
Lymphatic massage is rigorous to the client as the therapist has to virtually squeeze lymph through the lymphatic pathways, oftentimes leaving the client exhausted and sore for days.
An easier Electro-Lymphatic Drainage Method is available to assist those who need increasing lymph flow. Since bodily fluids are conductors of electricity, in conjunction with special frequencies, I use electricity and sound to break down congested lymph using an XP2 machine (state-of-the-art in electro-sound lymphatic drainage instrumentation). Each session is equivalent to eight to ten manual lymphatic drainage sessions.
As lymph is effortlessly moved through the lymphatic pathways, the client is left feeling calm and rejuvenated, with none of the soreness that results from the squeezing required in manual lymphatic massage.
What is electro-sound lymphatic drainage?
Electro-Sound Lymphatic Drainage is a one hour accelerated method of cleansing and detoxifying the lymphatic system. In a congested lymphatic system, lymph is thick, sticky, stagnant, laden with toxins and unable to circulate and eliminate waste. Lymph congestion and toxicity reduce the electrostatic field of the proteins in the interstitial fluids and contribute to thickening and clumping of lymph. Breaking down congested lymph fluid is painlessly achieved in a two-step process using the XP2.
- STEP 1 – While the client rests comfortably on a massage table, I increase electrostatic tension and stimulate lymphatic drainage, by using the XP2, a high-frequency electro-sound therapy machine. This device contains hand-blown glass bulbs containing rare noble gases (argon, xenon, krypton), the combination of which devitalizes bacteria, viruses, etc. The electric charges stimulate, re-polarize and re-establish ideal frequency and energy of individual cells & tissues and decongest the entire lymphatic system; producing a mild heating effect, increasing circulation, activating lymph, breaking up blockages, detoxifying, and enhancing immunity.
- STEP 2 – Lymph (fat & cellulite) is directed manually along the limbs and torso (always in the direction of the ducts) with two probes of a microcurrent stimulator on the XP2, delivering a frequency-specific signal. This stimulates the lymphatic system and increases circulation, proper elimination, detoxification, cell nourishment, and majorly boosts immunities.
80% of overweight women have sluggish lymphatic systems according to new research.
Getting the lymphatic system running smoothly again is the key to easy weight loss and feeling great.
Many experts believe that a lazy lymphatic system is directly connected to the formation of cellulite because backed up fluid “sticks” to fat cells.
Benefits of Lymph Drainage Therapy include:
- Assists with weight loss
- Alleviates cellulite tissue
- Supports preventative health maintenance
- Detoxifies the bodily tissues
- Regenerates tissue, including burns, scars (pre- and post-surgical), stretch marks, and wrinkles
- Relieves discomfort from fibrocystic breasts
- Supports post-mastectomy health
- Relieves chronic joint and muscle pain
- Removes pathogens via the lymph system
- Promotes T-cell development, which assists persons who are HIV positive
- Reduces edema (swelling) and lymph edema of many origins
- Reduces symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromalagia
Serving Miami & Fort Lauderdale, FL
firstname.lastname@example.org – 828.230.0042
1 treatment: $75
5 treatments: $325